Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chamberlain Hotel- West Hollywood

I just recently returned from a brief trip to Los Angeles (unfortunately sunny, it was not..) and had the good fortune to stay at a newly renovated boutique hotel in West Hollywood.  The Chamberlain Hotel is on a quiet side street lined with trees in a mostly residential neighborhood.  I loooved the Hollywood-era, 60's vibe it had!  Here's a pic of my room:


And my bathroom!  How cool is the pattern of the marble floors?!


And the console in the restaurant..


This is in the lobby--love the Asian antique and large-format art!  I've been preaching about how "in" this is lately :)


And the image below is from their site (my camera didn't do this room justice!)
It;s in the main lobby and it is GORGEOUS! There are so many periods going on and it's a little busy in my eyes but I still admire how well they pulled together the various colors and patterns!


That's it for our first post!  Stay tuned for more of our favorite things!

Ciao,
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment