Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pretty Pictures

Well, we're back from our trip to Paris and are slowly readjusting to the real world.  Whew!  It seems like Christmas and New Year's were an absolute whirlwind of parties, trips to visit family, and to top it off, a trip to Paris!  We had an amazing time and I'm sure I'll blog about a few of our standout experiences later this week.  On a quick personal note, The Boyfriend proposed and we are now engaged!!  Yea!!  It was very romantic and sweet, and needless to say, I'm still struggling to focus this week!  If you want to hear the full story, you can drop by the store :)

The real gist of today's post is artwork!  Pretty paintings of sunsets, abstract prints, and other beauties for your wall.  We've sold so much artwork recently that I'll be putting in another order this week!  Here are a few that I'm considering.  Would love your feedback if you have an opinion!


47x47 $399


47x47 $379


46x55 $539


56x56 $479


47x47 $379

You can tell from the dimensions that they're all large-scale and would definitely make a statement in any room.  These beauties certainly caught my eye for their color palette, size, and ability to use them with any style.  Stay tuned for stories about our trip later this week!

See you soon,
Betsy

2 comments:

  1. Betsy, I absolutely LOVE the 1st and the second to the last paintings. Will you be selling these soon? - Stephanie Austin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting in the order today! I've also updated them with retails for you :)

    ReplyDelete