Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Colah me happy, dahling

Happy Hump Day everyone!  To spice up your Wednesday, I thought I'd inject a little color into it. And since pink is now my color du jour, I'm going to start with some of my favorite beauties.  


I stopped and stared when I first found this photo.  Wasn't sure if I liked it or not.  And then I thought, "Wait!  It's pink!  Of course I love it!"  
Especially the white frame, feminine curves, the colorful rug, chandelier, the large mirror, okay, I love everything about this room.




 And I about fell out of my chair this morning when I stumbled upon a PINK CLAW-FOOT BATHTUB!  I die!


I've always loved a rainbow library.  You know, because they're everywhere.  Sarcastic.






I could stare at the room below for hours studying all of the ways they mixed different shades of turquoise together.  And it makes me even more excited knowing we're getting in bookshelves in this same color next week on our next container!!


This is one of my favorite prints we currently have in the store right now-



 (images via pininterest, Jonathan Adler, House of Turquoise, The Estate of Things)

Have a colorful Wednesday!
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment