Friday, March 4, 2011

Fashion Friday: Color Block

I've had so much fun following the fashion shows that took place in New York, London, and Paris in the past few weeks, even if they were a tad disappointing.   It has certainly helped me hone in on what looks I'll incorporate into my overall wardrobe and which trends I'm just going to let fly right past me (ie. the gorilla arms I mentioned last week..BARF!).  But alas, spring is here and I can't wait to add bold colors into my usual staples!  So without further ado, check out a few of my favs-


3- DVF runway SS2011
6-Lourdes flower bib necklace from Charm and Chain $97

The We Are Owls scarf I mentioned are available in own of our very own boutiques in NWA!  Lola Boutique has several colors and patterns (click here) and I saw them myself just a few days ago--believe me, they are SO SOFT and luxurious, I can't wait to wrap one around my neck for the next few months!

Have a lovely weekend!
XOXO betsy

1 comment:

  1. Mention you saw our We Are Owls scarves in this blog and receive 10% off!

    xoxo
    the lola gang

    ReplyDelete