Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pretty Spring Blooms

Hello lovelies,
It is shaping up to be another extraordinarily beautiful Spring day outside..  Ahhh..  Not a cloud in the sky!  I was thinking about Spring blooms this morning when I was spying on a neighbor letting her dog take a dump in my yard and looked up to see the most gorgeous pear trees in full bloom.  I'd take a picture but then you might put the pieces together to know who the dog-crapping culprit was..  On a more pleasant note, don't you just love this time of year when all of the plants and trees and well, humans too, begin to come out of their winter slumber and begin to stretch out their limbs again?  Allergies withstanding, there is so much beauty in Spring.  I love the way the light pours into various rooms in my house throughout the day and the sound of the fountain on my patio coming in through the open French doors.  My friends look forward to coming over for the weekly dinner party where we enjoy dinner and drinks in the courtyard for the first time in months.  This also happens to be the time of year when my favorite flower is in season, the Peony.  Pink of course.  So in celebration of this beautiful day and this beautiful time of year, here are pics of various pretty Spring blooms to inspire you.  Enjoy!







images via Style At Home

We have so many interesting containers and pots as well as really fun and quirky florals to fill them with.  Ashley, our Store Manager, has a special gift for arranging florals in whatever container you wish.  So if you're looking to add a few more beautiful blooms to your home, stop by and see her!  She'd be happy to help you create the perfect arrangement.

Be blessed!
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment