Thursday, March 17, 2011

California Cottage with Serious Style

{Yaaaaawn......}

I still haven't adequately adjusted to daylight losers time, considering that I can't remember the last time my alarm went off and it was still dark outside.  Note to self, reset alarm.  Anyhoots, I have quite the lovely abode to show you in today's post!  Created by Jennifer Dyer of Jeneration Interiors, this adorable bungalow is the quintessential Hollywood Hills cottage just dripping in sophistication.  I'm amazed at how cozy and comfortable the rooms appear without feeling small and cramped.  I have a cottage-style house myself and only wish it had a tenth of this style!  Without further ado, check out pics below:

















Don't you just LOVE that patio?!  Having large open doors leading to beautiful patios are one of my favorite features of California homes, especially since there are only a few weeks a year that we can enjoy open doors without a serious BUG AMBUSH.  And how about the sunroom?!  But especially the bedroom!  I'd love to have a wall of mirrors reflecting all of that natural light and amazing city views.

Happy St. Pat's and have a lovely day!
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment