Wednesday, March 30, 2011

French-Inspired Guest Bath in Texas

Bon matin, chers lecteurs! (Good morning dear readers!)
I found this stunning French-inspired bathroom the other day on the House Beautiful site and thought I would share it with you.  It's just too tres magnifique to keep to myself!  I can't get over that hand-burnished cast iron tub, or the large antique mirror, the pharmacy chest WITH PINK TOWELS, or all of that Carrara marble!!  

And this is just the guest bath:


Love the Monsieur and Madame inlaid "rugs"




Just gorgeous.  And if you're like me, I was a little curious to know what the rest of the house looked like.  So I peeped it:









This incredible home is in Texas and was designed by Betty Lou Phillips.  You can see the rest of the home by visiting her site here.  So many beautiful details..  I think the homeowners have a thing for really expensive bathrooms..  What do you think?  

Avoir un fabuleux mercredi!
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment