Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Rooms and Earthquakes (huh?)

Good morning lovelies,
If I wasn't so completely exhausted last night, I could've sworn that I felt an earthquake?  I know everyone else felt one Sunday night and can't figure out if I was dreaming or if it was real.  Weird!  Anyhoo, take a looksee at some gorgeous Spring-inspired rooms below-










Images via House and Home

This last one might be my fave.  If I had a dream home, it would consist of white walls with bold art and accessories along with an open floor plan and tons of natural light.  I would've thought that artwork and accessories all within the same color family would be boring in an otherwise colorless room, but instead this looks fresh and cohesive.  And I can't imagine a white sofa in any other way than slipcovered.  My friends just drink too much red wine..

Have a blessed day!
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment